Vous trouverez ici la liste des mise à jour de Don't starve.
Prochaine mise à jour - 21 Mai 2013Modifier
- Les cavernes seront ajoutées.
19 Avril 2013 - The End of the BeginningModifier
- Mode Aventure terminé.
- Bâton de divination (aventure seulement) - aide à retrouver les morceaux du portail manquant.
- Les vêtements ont une durabilité.
- Set de couture - répare les vêtements endommagés.
- Wes est maintenant déverrouillé en le trouvant dans le mode aventure.
- Finir le mode aventure débloque Maxwell comme personnage jouable.
- Pluies de grenouilles
- Les Ailes de papillon soigne de 8 point de vie seulement désormais.
- Le RMB est remplacé par une icône de clic droit de souris.
- Les Pommes de pin ont besoin de pousser avant de devenir un arbre.
- Les oiseaux en cage ne prennent plus de viande de monstre brute ou des œufs contre des œufs frais.
- Nouveaux sons.
- Les buissons épineux font maintenant pousser des brindilles et peuvent être replantés
- Tallbirds ne peuvent plus être bloqués en assommé.
- La lumière de Maxwell
- Le trone cauchemardesque
- La serrure cauchemardesque
- Les mises à jour sont déplacées à 3 semaines avec des tests qui commencent plus tôt
- Ajout de la recette du set de couture
- Le essence cauchemardesque demande maintenant 4 pétales sombres
- Le Chapeau de boeufalo demande maintenant 8 laines de boeufalo et 1 corne de boeufalo
- Haut-de-forme demande maintenant 6 soie
- Veste élégante demande maintenant 8 dents de molosse et 6 soies
- Blouson d'été demande maintenant Trompe de koaléphant et 8 soies
- Doudoune demande maintenant Trompe de koaléphant d'hiver, 8 soies et 2 laines de boeufalo
- L'utilisation de la tente ne consommes pas de faim (peut être intentionnel)
- Les empreintes de Koalefant sur le bord du monde disparaissent après avoir examiné un tas de terre suspect
9 avril 2013- The End is NighModifier
- Le jeu fonctionne désormais sur Mac et Linux sur Steam.
- Le jeu supporte normalement les moniteurs avec des ratios autres que 16:9.
- Le HUD peut être réglé dans les options.
- Le menu de débug est désactivé par défaut. Il est activable en modifiant le settings.ini .
- Des Schémas de montage peuvent être trouvés, ce qui débloquera des recettes par la suite.
- Ajout des arbres bosselé qui ne font pas tomber de pommes de pin.
- Added pig heads on sticks in mermland, merm heads on sticks in pigland.
- Titres ajoutés au début du mode aventure.
- Quelques ressources vont aléatoirement permutées dans les mode aventure.
- Les trous de vers sont maintenant moins rare.
- Quelques optimisations de performances pour les mondes avec beaucoup d'entité.
- L'abbatage des entité fonctionne correctement avec les graphismes gigantesque.
- Les champignons ne repoussent plus en hiver.
- Les outils et armes ne peuvent pas être placés dans des contenaires en les deplaçant sur le contenaire, il peuvent seulement être mis directement dans un des emplacements du contenaire.
March 26 2013 - Doorway to AdventureModifier
- Adventure mode is now integrated into survival mode. In a survival mode level, you can find a special portal that will take you to the start of adventure mode. If you die in adventure mode, you will wake up back in your survival level, outside of the portal. From there you can try again (restarting at level 1, of course). Dying in survival mode is still perma-death-fatal, and retrying a survival level will always generate a new one for you. Any existing saves that you might have from previous patches will be interpreted as survival levels - you should be able to teleport out of them to get access to the new features.
- New front-end screens for dealing with the save slots and the new game flow.
- The adventure levels have been re-done to better match what their final structure will be. They’re still a bit rough around the edges, but you can start to see the overall sweep of the game now. Please see the detailed descriptions at the end of the change list.
- Healing Salve - Made from crushed spider glands and ash - heals 20 health
- Lightning Rod - Protects bases against lightning, gives you a night of free light when struck.
- Heat Stone - Place it near a fire to warm it up, and then carry it around with you to fend off the bitter frost.
- Earmuffs - Made from rabbits, of course!
- Piggyback - A fancier, bigger backpack (that slows you down!)
- The Bishop - guards Maxwell’s structures with lightning shots
New Level Features
- Chess biome! In adventure levels, Maxwell's influence has begun creeping into the environment.
- Points of interest and traps - these are small, non-random areas that have good or bad effects.
- Touch Stone - these mysterious stones act as one-time-use meat effigies if you touch them. There are a handful generated in each survival level.
- Maxwell's Door - leads to adventure mode.
- Pleasingly-arranged mushroom rings
- One-way ,,Sick´´ wormhole (only in adventure mode currently)
- Pig-head-on-a-stick - someone’s been busy!
- Variant Berry Bush
- Compressed the XP track. You now earn 20xp per survival mode day at a flat rate, and unlock all the XP-unlockable characters a lot more quickly
- Characters have a bit more health by default. This is to reduce the number of one-shot player deaths, and give you more of a chance to run away from danger.
- The player now has 15 inventory slots
- When you advance through the teleportato in adventure mode, you can only take four items with you. Choose wisely!
- Sanity depletion in the rain is less harsh
- The HUD is a bit smaller, to show more of the game world
- Removed low-level farm plots. We really didn’t need three versions of the same thing.
- Deerclops, lightning and beefalo mating season are configurable through level gen parameters
- Stepping on spider ground will trigger a response from the den
- Tweaked mushroom spawn chances
- Abigail has more health, but enemies will fight back against her
- Many new map icons, including backpacks and Chester!
- Crock-pot fixes: mushrooms count as vegetables, fixed frogglebunwich recipe
- You can no longer carry an extra backpack in your hands as you walk around.
- Werepigs don’t kite. They are too angry for that.
- The death screen buttons should always work now.
- RMB can be used to light things on fire when the torch is equipped (useful at night)
- Added a default start node so that maxwell and wilson not occluded
- Frozen ponds can't be fished anymore.. but you can walk across them.
- MacTusk can miss you with his blowdart
- Spiderhat / Miner hat show remaining fuel
- Treeguards can be set on fire more than once
- Lua console now supports arrow keys
- Fireflies glow more reliably at the right times
- Trap icons don't show up on the map when inside a container
- Chester is immune to ghosts
- Chester has much more health, and resurrects after only one day
- Fix spider jump attack sometimes not actually jumping
- Spider jump attack will not hurt Wilson when it misses
- Birds that are flying away shouldn't re-start their fly-away animations mid-flight
- Rabbits will try to avoid a player between them and their home
- Fix to Abigail/ghost movement stuttering
- Ghosts pathfind, but will go through walls or objects if needed
- Abigail will show up at least every 3 nights
- Abigail will spawn some distance away from Wendy
- Wandering creatures will try to avoid walls and water
- Fleeing creatures will try to avoid running into walls
- Fix apparent duplicate item when dropping item on the ground and then into your backpack before the drop happens
- Fix infinite bees spawning from beebox by repeatedly saving/loading game
- When murdering an entire stack of helpless creatures in your inventory, loot is gained for each individual, not just once
- Waking up sleeping hunting hounds at night will rouse the walruses from their slumber
- Fixed a bug where you could use a sleeping bag or tent during the transition from night to day to skip an entire day.
Level Descriptions: The adventure levels are still being worked on and refined, but here's an idea of where the are right now and where we want them to be.
Near-constant rain and frequent short winters take a toll on your sanity and your fires. You must survive in these more extreme conditions as you hunt for the teleportato pieces. When complete, this level should feel similar to a survival level, but with increased pressure on all your resources.
This level is smaller and shorter than the previous level, but it is permanently winter! The aim is to survive the cold without any preparation time. When complete, this level should keep you moving quickly.
The level features a resource-rich central island, surrounded by dangerous lands containing each of the teleportato pieces. Right now it's still fairly lush, but eventually the outlying islands should be quite inhospitable!
Use the first land to stock up. Once you pass through the dying wormhole, you'll need everything you've got to survive. We're currently still working on the balance between the two lands.
This level should put your survival skills to the ultimate test, not only will there be harsh weather and tough monsters, but resources will be extremely scarce. Eventually. Right now it's just been roughed in, but it's still got lots of badguys in it!
Maxwell is still devising this level...
March 28/29 - HotfixModifier
- fixed the reusable Meat Effigy bug
March 27 2013 - HotfixModifier
- new berry bush is affected by berry bush slider
- spider scouts will call for reinforcements if you hit them near their nests
- mist is less dense
- fixed two-backpack spacebar loophole
- fixed missing string for meat effigy recipe
- mctuskcity setpiece is disabled (you didn't want to find that one...)
- fix crash when picking up some burnt items
- fix for crash in chest_foodspoil setpiece
March 12 2013 - A Little Rain Must FallModifier
- Rain comes during the summer to ruin your fires and dampen your spirits. Watch out for lightning strikes!
- Sandbox custom mode sliders are all unlocked. You can make the game really, really hard now.
- Pathfinding works over long distances
- Day length changes throughout seasons
- Modders can bring up an interactive lua console with the ~ key
- Put in very rough sketches of the actual adventure levels. It’s very rough at this point, and the ‘story’ bits are missing, but the basic structure is in place.
- Added lots of little set pieces using new objects that try to impede your progress.
New stuff to build
New stuff in the world
- Mushrooms - Red, green and blue
- A bit of Maxwell ground is starting to creep into the world around some teleportato parts
- Pig Torch
- Wasp hives
- (In)sanity Obelisks that block areas when you are (in)sane
- Hound Mound
- Two types of Ponds - Frog and Mosquito
- Marble Pillars (mineable for Marble which are used to make checkerboard flooring for decorative purposes)
- Evil Flowers and Dark Petals
- Checkerboard Flooring
- Magical recipes have mostly been moved to the shadow manipulator
- Nightmare Fuel now can be crafted
- Icebox require gears to create
- Tallbirds spawn more often
- Ponds freeze in the winter, and stop spawning things
- Beefalo mating season is shorter, and there are fewer babies
- Ranged weapons actually shoot projectiles
- Treeguards drop special, magical wood that is used in some recipes
- Health and Sanity effects of foods have been reduced (you restore these by other means now)
- Monster meat perishes faster
- Some fuels like ropes or dug plants burning time has been reduced
- Blow dart causes more damage
- Graves have gems, gears, and nightmare fuel in them sometimes
- You can kill small creatures directly in your inventory / toss them into fires
- Season onsets work better in adventure mode
- AOE attacks cause area damage even if the targeted hit misses
- Deerclops can not be stunlocked, and doesn’t panic when he is lit on fire
- Koalefants can no longer fly across water when you aren’t watching
- Koalefant tracks point more accurately in the correct direction
- Attempting to store a weapon in Chester no longer attacks him
- Chester follows through wormholes when using a backpack
- Right click an equipped tool with another item no longer destroys the tool
- When wilson uses up a tool, he automatically equips a replacement if one is available
- You can no longer light Beefalo (or other creatures) on fire by using a torch on them
- Mandrakes get picked up properly when using Spacebar
February 26 2013 - A Winter's TaleModifier
Winter Winter comes every 20 days or so, with snow and a new audio landscape. Ambient air temperature is modelled, and your character will get colder the longer he/she stays out in the open. Getting too cold for too long will cause freezing damage. You can extend your time away from the fire by wearing warm clothing. Nights are longer, and vegetation does not replenish. Bees and butterflies don’t leave their houses in the winter
Improved Mod Support There is a new mod API that should make mods break less when we update, and allows multiple mods to work at the same time. Here is some documentation on how to create a mod. Language packs are now actually supported. We supply a strings.pot template file with every update, and the game can load .po language files. This should make maintaining translations a lot easier, and you can use industry-standard tools. For more info, see here.
- Mactusk N' Son - Sets up camp in an igloo with his Son, and then hunt you with blowdarts and hounds.
- Deerclops - He’s big, he likes to smash stuff, and he’s really hard to kill. You should probably just run away.
- Winter Koalefant - You can harvest his warm winter trunk.
- Snowbird - A winter bird that drops a new type of feather.
- Mosquito - Spawn from ponds or Maxwellian traps. They eat too much and explode!
- Blue Hound - Assists MacTusk N' Son with fighting and he has chance to drop Blue Gem
Adventure Mode (continued) This update continues the development of adventure mode, and seeks to refine the difficulty curve.
- Varying summer/winter lengths
- Varying day/night lengths
- New resource-starved worlds
- Island chain worlds with lots of Worm Holes
Sandbox Mode (continued) Added a new world creation screen. There are only a couple of options enabled currently, but soon you will be able to unlock more!
Sanity tuning From our testing, we determined that sanity was coming on too early for new players, but was also easily avoidable by established players. The intention is for sanity to be a long-term lurking danger, so this was the complete opposite of what we were going for. Here are some changes to help rectify this:
- Vegetables , Crock Pot foods don’t regen as much sanity
- Monsters cause more sanity drain when near
- Player’s Initial Sanity is higher
- Pure darkness causes a large drop Sanity (instead of a gradient around a light source)
- Shadowbeasts show up later in the Sanity curve, and are unattackable when you are not insane.
- The Crawling Horror is weaker and the Terrorbeak is tougher
- Charlie the invisible monster deals sanity damage when he hits you.
- The sanity effect jiggles more slowly, so as to be less nauseating.
Tuning / Fixes
- Rabbit Traps work again
- Maxwell leaves traps for you in Adventure Mode
- Armour is less effective
- Player attacks are less powerful
- Pigs can’t be stunlocked, have less windup animation before an attack, attack less often, have more health, take longer to respawn, and attempt to kite their targets
- Bees run around between attacks
- Meat healing and health values adjusted
- Dead rabbits respawn slower
- Beefalo drop fewer meats
- Honey doesn’t heal as much
- Honey generates more slowly in bee boxes
- Spider Dens have more warriors, and cycle through levels faster
- Spoilage is a bit faster in general
- Stale food has less of a hunger penalty
- Healing values are a bit lower in general
- Ponds show up in more places
- Eye bone turns to ash during teleportation even if you hide them in a backpack
- Teleportato pieces are more scattered, and have little setpiece scenes surrounding them
- Panflutes require a mandrake to craft
- Darts shouldn’t miss targets that are walking away
- More effective Bush Hat
February 28 2013 - HotfixModifier
- Armour durability back to sanity-patch levels
- Player does 34 base damage instead of 33 (so as to not leave creatures with 1 health that requires an extra hit)
- Werepigs kite like normal Pigs
- Tent overhaul - acts as a multi-use Straw Roll (restores sanity, costs time and hunger)
- Straw Roll has a normal hunger penalty, not a percentage
- Translation fixes (some spelling fixes too)
- Possible fix for rare oncreep crash
- Highest campfire light level circle is larger than the second highest
February 29 2013 (Hotfix)Modifier
- Fixed a crash on day 12 of Level 4 of Adventure Mode when the seasons change.
New Character: Wes - Do you think Don’t Starve is too easy? Try playing as Wes, the mime! He’s not good at doing anything!
Sanity - The player character loses sanity when he is left alone in the dark, gets close to scary monsters, or does crazy things like eating monster meat or jumping through a wormhole. Sanity can be regained through acts of dapperness, like wearing fancy clothes in the sunshine and eating candy.
Low sanity is not fatal, but strange creatures from another time and place are attracted to madness. There are new, powerful items that can be built from the nightmare fuel that they leave behind when killed.now
Save Slots - You can have up to four save games at once now. Your existing save will be imported into the first slot when you start the game for the first time.
Sandbox Mode - This is the game as you all know it. There will eventually be a customization screen before you start a level, but you just get the default generation for now.
Experimental Adventure Mode - When you start a new game, you can choose to play in adventure (ie story) mode. Currently, there are five levels of difficulty as you progress through the levels. This is an early test, so we have a lot of work to do to make these levels meaningful and fun. We also need to add the story’s ending. This is for experienced DS players who want a taste of the future.
Pathfinding - Monsters and followers can navigate around corners and walls.
Mod Support (steam only)- Modding is now allowed! We’re distributing the source scripts with the game, so have a look in data/scripts, and see what you can do. There is an example (machine-translated) French language pack included with the game to get you started. See the modding forum for more details.
- Bush Hat - Hide from your enemies in plain sight.
- Night light - Light your nights with nightmare fuel.
- Night Armour - Protects the flesh, but sacrifices the mind.
- Night Sword - Live by the sword, go crazy by the sword.
- Cobbles - Build your own roads.
- Taffy + Pumpkin Cookies - New recipes! Mmmmmmm!
- The tent is cheaper to make, and doesn’t restore health any more.
- Natural roads are curvy and look better.
- There is a way for non-wilson characters to find beard hairs in the wild.
- Sometimes, when you find pig villages, they will have carrot and flower farms.
- Lots of small, under-the-hood changes to the world gen.
- Seeds provide less hunger.
- Birds drop a feather -or- a morsel, never both.
- Rabbits take longer to respawn.
- Hounds drop teeth less often.
- Traps and Toothtraps have slightly fewer uses.
- Farms take a bit longer to grow.
- Birds won’t land on seeds if you are standing too close to them.
- Spider dens spit out less creep.
- Creep without a spider den disappears. (As a side-effect, creep can no longer be picked up and placed.)
- Walls have more health.
- Torches cost more to build, but last longer.
- Corpses are back!
- There is much less mist in the graveyards, since it was causing performance and visibility problems.
- Stuff that falls near the ocean shouldn’t disappear.
- Stone walls don’t take fire damage.
- Hounds don’t follow you through the teleportato.
- You can’t be killed while you are using the teleportato.
- Stumps no longer rain from the sky on loading some games.
- Rabbits no longer phase through obstacles.
- Placers for campfires won’t disappear into the night when trying to build them.
- Heated beefalo won’t go out of their way to aggro walls.
- Spider queens no longer give birth to unlimited spiders when they have a combat target.
Deprecations: The old world gen and the old research system have been removed. If you have an existing save game that was using the old research system, you will have to build some science machines to unlock your recipes.
February 13, 2013 HotfixModifier
New item: Garland - a pretty hat made out of flowers that gives a small sanity buff until it rots away
- Abigail doesn’t hurt walls, and keeps more distance from you
- Natural pig villages in new worlds won’t be too large
- Bird traps take longer to trap birds
- Wall repair is cheaper
- Pigs say the right thing when they are befriended
- Pigs don’t eat things off ground right when they are spawned
- You have to force-attack to attack your own wall
- Making a prototype gives a small sanity boost
- Crawling Horrors and Terrorbeaks don’t hit quite as hard, and have a bit less HP
- You always resurrect (slightly) sane
- Wormhole sanity penalty is lower
- Nightmare fuel drops more regularly from shadow monsters
- Killing a shadow monster boosts sanity a bit
- Shaving increases sanity
- Ground Watchers come later and are less numerous
- Cooked vegetables give a small sanity boost
- Creepy eyes spawn farther away from the fire
- Shadow monsters don’t teleport into the water when you hit them
- Tophat is a bit cheaper to make
- Pig friends give a smaller sanity boost
- Max 3 shadow monsters at once (earlier was 4)
- Mr. Skitts shows up less frequently
- Wet goop does not restore sanity
- Sanity penalty for eating spoiled food is not as strong
- Reduced nightmarefuel crafting costs
- Reduced night light insanity aura
You can escape the world by finding Wooden Thing, and activating it. You get to keep your inventory, and you cash-out any XP that you have and unlock characters without dying. This is the first step towards story mode. The world that you escape to is no harder than the first, but this will change soon!
New Research Method: Under the new research method, you unlock access to tiers of recipes by building research machines. You can unlock a specific recipe by building it near an active machine, after which point you can build it anywhere. Your known recipes last as long as you do - they will travel with you to new worlds if you escape, but you will lose them if you die. There are no more research points or grinding. The science machine is now a bit cheaper to make, and the alchemy engine is a bit more expensive.
This is a big change, so we’ve made it optional for the time being. When you start a new world, you will get to choose between the new research method or the old one. Your progress in the old method is not available in the new method, but will be there if you switch back. We will be phasing out the old method soon, but wanted to introduce the new one carefully.
- Wickerbottom the Librarian can be unlocked with XP. She gets a bonus research tier, because she is so smart.
- There are Baby Beefalo. You can eat them, if you are a terrible person.
- Worm Holes are sprinkled throughout new worlds. I dare you to click on one!
- Koalefant, an elusive herbivore that you can hunt. He is hard to find, and harder to catch. He drops Koalefant Trunk and lots of meat.
- You can build three types of defensive Walls (Hay Walls, Wood Walls, and Stone Walls). These can be destroyed by monsters, and repaired by you. The AI pathfinding is not done yet but will probably go in the next update, so enjoy confusing the heck out of pigmen while you can.
- You can make wooden floor tiles and place them like turf.
- You can make a Boomerang and throw it at other creatures. Just be careful when it flies back at you!
- You can build a Pitchfork, which takes over turfing duties from the shovel.
- You can craft a nice, comfy Breezy Vest.
New Other Stuff:
- Spider dens produce creep tiles (Sticky Webbing) that slow down movement. You can dig them up and place them if you like.
- Added a better death effect for creatures.
- Spline-based Roads look better, and make you walk faster.
- Every new Meat Effigy that you create takes a chunk of your max health. It gets returned when you die, or when you destroy the effigy.
- Made “Monster Lasagna” recipe that shows up when you use too much monster meat in the crock pot.
- Cooked / crocked foods inherit spoiledness from their ingredients (with a small bonus).
- The “new world gen” is now the default. The old method will soon be deprecated.
- Added a character quip when Hounds are approaching.
- The Tent no longer swaps characters - it is now acts as a super-powerful bedroll that restores all health and hunger.
- Honey Nuggets and Honey Ham spoil a bit faster.
Misc Bug fixes:
- Birds don't spawn seeds when flying away if there's already seeds nearby.
- Teeth trap can be reset with Right-click.
- Beard fountain doesn’t... fountain.
- Teenbird and Tallbird aggression fixes.
- If you die with something in your hand it will drop on the ground instead of disappearing.
- Fix for missing Pig King in new world generation.
- Fix for hangs in new world generation.
- Massive speed up for new world generation.
- Fixed bird/wilson animation freak-outs on slower machines.
- Darts and poop won't magically accumulate at the world origin.
- Berries won't show up in farm plots.
- Food spoils over long periods of time. Stale and Spoiled foods are less beneficial. Rotten food is practically inedible, but can be used as fuel or fertilizer.
- Health and Hunger values have been re-tuned across the board. Characters have a larger hunger buffer now.
- Crock Pot foods are stackable up to 40.
- You can build an Ice Box to mitigate spoilage.
- New unlockable character: WX-78, a robot who can eat spoiled food with no penalties, and who hates all living things.
- Smallbirds grow up to become angsty Teenbirds ("Smallish Tallbirds" in-game). Teenbirds grow up to beTallbirds and leave the player.
- The mysterious Otto Von Chesterfield (an Eye Bone item that spawn a Chester) can be found in someMarshes, and is befriendable (a new world is needed to find the Eye Bone).
- Beefalo travel in proper herds now. Herds regenerate off-screen (currently with adults)
- Beefalo herds become agitated when they go into heat, and will chase away the player if they are not wearing a Beefalo Hat.
- Beefalo sometimes drop a Beefalo Horn, which can be used to move beefalos around.
- The Spiderhat is no longer craftable - the player will just wear the Spider Queen's head directly. It also can't be used to steal Spiders from an existing Queen.
- Steam cloud can be disabled (details below)
- Camera controls: CTRL+P will freeze the camera in place; CTRL+H will hide the HUD.
- Minor tweaks and fixes
- Fixed various save/load issues
- Health values for a lot of food items are higher! Rejoice!
- Default stomach size reduced to 150
- Spoilage happens *slightly* faster overall
- Three new crockpot recipes: Honey Nuggets, Meatballs, and Fistfull of Jam
- Teenbirds take longer to grow up
- crockpot works a little faster
- Fueled hats shouldn't keep running when you reload. (You'll have to equip and unequip existing hats to reset them)
- Tooth trap stays set across save/load
- Cooked mandrake doesn't crash when you eat it
- Ground can now be dug up using the Shovel to reveal the bare dirt underneath and creating a Turf item.
- Turf items can be placed down on bare dirt tiles to change the biome.
- New art for the Rockyland biome.
- Minor bug fixes and tuning.
January 11, 2012 (hotfix)Modifier
- Butter Muffin is no longer invisible in the Crock Pot
- Items drop from Bee Hives when destroyed by Abigail
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed Rabbits not respawning from Rabbit Holes sometimes
- Mobs keep their targets between save/loads
- Birds render in the Bird Trap again
- New items will try to stack into existing Backpack/equip stacks
- Fixed an infinite Mandrake exploit
- New features
- Spider dens have a full life cycle. Tiers are more meaningful, and higher tiered dens will require strategy to overcome.
- Spider queens come out of the highest-tier nests to wreak havoc and spread spideryness.
- A new type of warrior spider protects high-level dens and the queen. They are resistant to kiting, so a frontal assault is not recommended.
- Wilson can build fire darts, and light pretty much every creature on fire.
- Wilson can build a spider hat from egg sacks that lets him control spiders. Just be careful when you take it off!
- Wilson can build tooth traps and use them for defense or for guilt-free rabbit hunting.
- There is a new, experimental map gen algorithm that you can use. It is a work in progress and is largely untested and unbalanced, so you may not live for very long! (Don’t worry, though - the old map gen is still the default!)
- Pet Smallbirds will demand food when hungry, and can starve to death.
- Wilson can build a warm hat. It... makes something happen.
- New “epic fight” and “dawn” music.
- High-level hound attacks are more intense.
- Krampus is silent until you reach a certain threshold of naughtiness.
- Farming takes longer.
- Some fruits and cooked foods are a bit less potent.
- Seeds drop less frequently.
- The birdcage seed sorter is less reliable.
- Pig houses wear out after a certain number of its pigs are killed.
- Werepig monster meat threshold increased to 4, werepigs drop normal meat.
- Stuff that falls out of bounds will disappear after a bit.
- Most monsters will ignore things that are out of bounds.
- Gobblers and Krampusses try to avoid getting caught against the edge of the world.
- Fireflies drop individually.
- Mobs shouldn’t get stuck in sliding animations.
- Blank out attacks on spiders just after den spawn
- Disable pighouse exhaustion (for now)
- Warrior spider have somewhat random attack periods (so that they don't pounce you at the same time)
- Fewer spiders are released when hitting a nest, and fewer of them are warriors
- Warrior spider attacks less frequently, and does less damage
- Seeds grow time and drop rates are a bit less nerfed
- Fix gold getting stuck on pig king's head
- Fix exploding beemine-in-backpack
- Treeguards shouldn't spawn invisibly any more
- NEW FEATURES
- Krampus will punish you if you are too naughty.
- Don’t make the bees angry.
- Spider nests are crawling with activity.
- Bird and rabbit traps are more animal friendly.
- You can build a bird cage.
- You can hatch Tallbird eggs to gain a new friend.
- Steam client runs at 60hz on fast computers.
- Game saves on exit. It also auto-saves every mornings.
- Updated minimap art to make biomes more readable.
- GENERAL FIXES
- Traps should work properly again.
- Dead pigs respawn more slowly
- Tweaked the fire fuel values a bit (they were too high after the hot fixes)
- Cooked mandrakes actually have effects now.
- Tallbird eggs are no longer stackable.
- Farm plots are fully fertilized when they are built
- Farm plots have much higher fertilizer capacity (used to be 6, now is 10,20,30)
- Manure fertilizes farms more efficiently and speeds crop growth more efficiently
- DEPLOYING / BUILDING
- an unsuccessful deploy will not consume the deployable
- chests can be placed closer together
- non-colliding deployables can be placed closer together
- twigs and grass to not become exhaustible until you transplant them (in existing saves, everything counts as not-yet-transplanted, because I wasn’t tracking this before)
- transplanted grass is good for 20 cycles per poop
- USING GRASS
- fillers (other than twigs and petals) can no longer be used in the crock pot
- traps can be used 10 times instead of 5
- recipe changes to reduce grass usage:
- Trap uses 2 less grass
- Bugnet uses 1 less rope
- farms cost less manure to make
- Golden tools use 2 less gold
- Panflute uses 1 less rope
- rope uses 1 less grass
- papyrus uses 2 less reeds
- logsuit uses 2 less rope
- spear uses 1 rope instead of 2 grass
- strawhat uses 12 grass instead of 25
- beefalo hat, beehat, tophat use no grass
- football helmet uses 3 less pigskin, 1 less rope
- pigs don’t eat off the ground as often
- pigs don’t eat mandrakes
- pigs can be given veggies more often, and will refuse them if you try to do it too often
- pig houses take 3 days to rebuild a dead pig
- pigs drop either a meat or a pigskin (75%-25% split)
- pigs, spider, and hounds can eat pigskins
- Axe, pickaxe (and gold equivalents) last a bit longer
- Minerhat lasts twice as long
- Fire fueling values have been updated
- Bug fixes
- Profile saving should work again on Chrome. Unfortunately, there's no way to get back any data that was lost to the bug while it was live.
- The 1% phantom trap issue should be fixed.
- There is a workaround available for those having trouble starting up with low-memory video cards (see below)
- Krampus comes a little less frequently, and in smaller numbers.
- Krampus will start to forgive naughtiness if you aren't naughty for a while. So you can still kill lots of bunnies with impunity if you pace yourself and diversify your food sources.
- Krampus will target loose items on the ground before going after chests.
- Krampus runs a little slower.
27 Novembre 2012 – The Birds and the Bees & Dogs That Want to Kill YouModifier
- Modifications du jue afin qu'il fonctionne sans carte graphique
- Sac à dos
10 places de plus dans chaque coffre construit
- Des oiseaux tombent, pour plus d'opportunité à obtenir des plumes et de la viande
- Des oiseaux dorment et Jackalopes pour plus d'opportunité à obtenir des plumes et de la viande
- Tout les pièges ne vont pas marcher
- Les Jackalopes sont invisibles
- Need pig skin to build pig houses (Not that bad)
- Ajout d'options
- Les personnages sont differents ! Maintenant votre choix à une importance !
- Mare à poissons
- Le temps du marteau - utilisez le marteau pour détruire les structures
- Build and deploy preview interface to help you place things carefully
- Nouvelle formule de lumière pour plus de fun nocturne
- Pour steam : Importation du profil
- Ajout d'objet
- A nouveau type d'oiseau, et des oiseaux differents selon la zone
- Nouveaux chapeau : Feather et Mineur
- 5 nouvelles recettes de cuisine à découvrir !
- The Gobbler...
- Modification et correction de bug
- Les tombes ne réapparaissent plus au chargement
- Les coffres qui ne se ferment jamais se ferment désormais
- L'interface d'artisanat ne se ferme plus automatiquement quand on construit
- RMB drops deployables
- L'or n'apparait pas dans chaque pierres
- Le feu vous blesse maintenant si vous vous tenez trop près de celui ci
- Les tailles maximales d'objets empilable sont un peu diminuées
2 Octobre 2012Modifier
- Un nouveau personnage débloquable
- Vous vous sentez pointilleux? Ajout d'une lance (Les outils sont moins efficaces en combat).
- Outils améliorable! Vous pouvez maintenant constuire des outils en or encore plus résistant
- Les pièges sont ré-utilisable, mais ont une durabilité
- Nouveau sac de couchage permettant de passer la nuit entière. Il est à usage unique
- Les tentes vous permettent maintenant de changer de personnage. Cela fait disparaitre la tente.
- Les racines sont enlevables avec une pelle
- Les tentacules peuvent être attaquées et peuvent mourrir
- Les personnages ont des ombres
- Les graines abandonnées par les oiseaux peuvent poussées en carotte ou en citrouille
- Quand ils sont détruits, les nids d'araignées bas niveau n'abandonnent pas de sac d'oeuf.
- Meat farming takes longer.
- Les abeilles sont moins aggressives. Their loot drops and combat behaviour have also been tuned.
- Vous pouvez construire un chapeau d'apiculteur afin de vous proteger des abeilles.
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?9147-Don-t-Starve-Update-Trailer-Insanity
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?8262-Jan-29th-Update-Progress!
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?7223-Spoiled-Rotten-%28Jan-15-Update%29
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?7354-Jan-16-HotFix&p=57566#post57566
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?6761-Jan-9-Update-Turf!
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?5220-Dec-19-Hotfix-%28balancing-issues%29
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?5144-Dec-19-Long-Live-the-Queen-Release-Notes&p=38399#post38399
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?4214-Dec-12-Hotfix
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?4015-Update-Notes-Naughty-amp-Nice
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?4016-Dec-11-Update-Naughty-amp-Nice-Release-Notes!
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?1501-Nov-13-build-Enter-the-Gobbler!
- ↑ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?615-Release-Notes-67096